We are happy to announce the new version 1.7. With this release we migrated from the Beanstalk based environment towards a docker based deployment, giving us even faster and more granular scaling capabilities. Besides the the infrastructural enhancement we also offer a handful of new, powerful features:
- Notice file generator - With the notice file generator you will find a a powerful tool that will help you generating a legally compliant notice file based on the current state of project. Following the current obligations a to do list is assembled and all existing data will be provided so that you may focus on closing the gaps. Our SaaS-customers profit from sharing because clearing information is enabled across all users.
- New Login-integration capabilities - Especially for our corporate and enterprise customers we have saw different requirements to simplify login for their users. So we extended our Identity management capability to include every state of the art LDAP, SAML or OAuth-Provider to allow smooth integration.
- Service Health & Update Notifications - We have improved the flow of notification concerning updates and maintenance. You now may follow our system operations status at https://status.trustsource.io where you also may subscribe to a mailing list notifying you on upcoming events.
- .Net-Core support - So far our .net tooling did not support the .Net-Core convention. This has been added. Besides the framework we now also support the core-project analysis. there is a command line tool as well as a visual studio plugin using the command line tool. Both are open sourced and can be combined with the .net framework TFS and visual studio integrations.
- Improve license base - Since the last release further 25 licenses have been analyzed and added since the last release.
- Improved npm plugiin - The node plugin has been extended to support the check functionality allowing to verify components on dev-desktop without the need to push a scan.
- also some minor fixes have been provided