We are happy to announce our latest Update v1.6.38. As the number already indicates, this time we invested a lot of effort into the new release. Some effort went into the preparation of a few major, structural changes required to cope with our growth. However, there are also many strong user benefits coming with this release:
- Vulnerability-alert - It took us quiet a bit, to get the matching towards a reasonable quality, but we manged it after all. You will now get notified by TrustSource, if new vulnerabilities appear for components that you are using in your most recent build.
- "Action required" items in inbox - Especially for our compliance managers we provide an in box on the dashboard listing all open approval requests. This allows you to immediately see, where action is required.
- Dependency graph - The so called dependency list is a flat list of all components entering the project even through transitive dependencies. To allow a better understanding of the impact this component has, the graphical display allows to actually _see_ the position within the dependency graph. You may modify the appearance and expand or shrink single nodes for better visiibility.
- Improve rule sets - Based on customer feedback and own research, we were able to improve the analysis results of several licenses.
- Improved maven Plugin - The maven plugin has been extended to support the check functionality allowing to verify components on dev-desktop without the need to push a scan.
- Improved Jenkins Plugin - Also the Jenkins plugin has been extended to use the transient version of the check-API.
- Add name in register form - Changing your name after having been invited while login in the first time is possible now.
- Propagate deletion of all members - Changing members of a project respectively a all modules within a project at once has been introduced since a while. But it has not been recognized that the propagation of an empty list does not immediately take effect. This has been fixed now.
Our next version v1.7 will focus on security and extend the login capabilities. We will introduce alternative ways to authenticate and simplify corporate SSO. The given role model has been reviewed and will be tuned towards more flexibility.
If you want to get an overview or some insights in to our roadmap, feel free contacting our sales team! They will be happy presenting you the upcoming steps.
If you feel like there should be some features you do not see on the horizon, please let us know! Our business development or your engagement manager will be happy to hear about your ambitions.