We are happy to announce our latest Update v1.5.16. With this release we further strengthen our capabilities in managing vulnerabilities and extend our documentation competencies.
- PDF-your-Reports - It is now possible to download your reports as PDF. Timestamp and release number will always be included, so there is not chance for mixing up data.
- New Bill of Materials Report - With this release we have provided a BoM-report allowing you to request a visual representation of the Bill of Materials of any of your projects.
- New CVE-Impact Report - With this report you may select a CVE number and immediately see which components in what project are affected by this CVE. From the report you may jump directly to corresponding components and trigger further action.
- Branding changed to TrustSource - from now on we have moved to the new branding schema. Not only the visuals (logo, etc.) changed, but also the URLs. The base URL is no longer https://ecs-app.eacg.de but it is https://app.trustsource.io. The old URLs will remain working, but we suggest to use the new ones.
- Preview changes in Bulk user upload - The bulk user upload for the corporate and enterprise accounts does have a preview now. So you may see which lines might cause unwanted impacts and dry-run your import before allowing it to take effect.
- Jira-Status-Report - Jira tickets are now presented in a nicer way according to status. Also it is possible to have project specific reports.
Further on we have prepared some features that will boost usability and productivity in with the upcoming version v1.6 and v1.7. Looking forward introducing you further details. If you want to get an overview or some insights in to our roadmap, feel free contacting our sales team! They will be happy presenting you the upcoming steps.
If you feel like there should be some features you are missing but you can't see them, please let us know! Our business development or your engagement manager will be happy to hear about your ambitions.
Article is closed for comments.