Today we are happy to announce another update providing the following improvements to our comprehensive feature list:
- Policy Rollout Support - We have provided a feature set allowing to upload, publish and distribute as well as followup the acceptance of an open source policy. See here for more details.
- Allow SPDX Im- & Export - Now it is possible to create modules from an SPDX import or export module respectively project information as SPDX file.
- Improved Bill of Materials - We have updated the BoM-API so that you may assign a specific API-Key to a particular module release, allowing the caller owning the Key only to collect exactly the BoM of the point in time of the release.
- Data Privacy & Terms - the text in the invitation mail for new users has been improved.
- Password Policy - The forget password form did not enforce the password policy. This has been fixed.